Myofascial Energetic Release IV
the Face, Cranium, Neck, Breath and Arms (Original Face)
- Learn about spatial relationships of the segments of the torso (spatial medicine).
- Treatment of the fascial network of the breathing structures.
- Learn four soft listening techniques for breath release.
- Learn how to treat shock and trauma of the breathing structures.
- Learn a comprehensive treatment plan for neck, elbow, shoulder, wrist and hand pain.
- Learn to work with the face and head. Incorporating a treatment plan for headaches and jaw pain.
- Learn the functional anatomy of the myofascial system of the breath , arms, face and cranium.
- Learn to treat the liver, lungs and stomach. Learn about the motility and mobility of the viscera.
- Learn to work effectively with Frozen Shoulder, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, TMJ (jaw pain) and headaches.
Many upper body conditions stubbornly persist despite conventional bodywork techniques. In Module IV you will learn a comprehensive methodology to work with the neck, breath, arms and face. You will be introduced to the psychology of these areas and how to work with and catalyse the body’s natural trauma releasing abilities using breath-work. A 5 point understanding of working with the autonomic nervous system and emotional release will also be taught.
You will skillfully master how to educate clients about the psychosomatic sources of pain and how to work with the most common pain syndromes of the upper body.
Module IV will include a review of rotator cuff anatomy, palpation of the rotator cuff muscles and related structures.
The chest and diaphragm are often overlooked as primary contributors to back and shoulder issues. As the source of our breath and our taking in of life, these core muscles are often tight, constricting breathing, energy flow, and movement.
We learn and review simple but powerful methods to release the diaphragm, sternum, and ribcage, creating a noticeable opening right away, and helping clients to breathe twice as deeply with half the effort.
You will receive techniques to release the muscles and fascia of the hands, thumbs and forearms to increase mobility in the corresponding joints and releasing the forearm muscles to effectively liberate the shoulder.
Date: 15-19 june 2022
Teacher: Roland Engelbracht